Who We Are?
Hamlets Training Centre is committed to providing high quality accredited training courses that meet the needs of our clients.
All of our tutors and teachers are highly qualified and experienced on the field of their training and teaching. We are flexible and we design our course and training materials that are easy to understand by our candidates. Our aim is to achieve 100% result for every candidate we train and to ensure that they gain high quality training to get the skill they want and to perform better in their day to day work.
Meet our teachers
Our mission is to ensure that all training or courses we undertake will have an assertive impact on the future performance of our clients and students.
Our training courses are stimulating and motivational which encourages individuals to attain their full potential thus assisting our clients to achieve their desired goals.
We are committed to working in partnership with our clients to fulfil their needs, by ensuring that the courses we offer are specially designed or modified to suit their learning and workplace outcomes. our teaching materials have been broadly researched, devised, written and reviewed on a regular basis; thereby combining our subject knowledge and experience to deliver the most current information.
We aim to help all trainees enrolled on a programme to achieve their goal by providing quality training at affordable prices.
We strive to provide you with the right training so that you have the right skills in order to have greater opportunities in the workplace.
To promote equality and diversity for all candidates.
To support effective retaining of your current staff and to promote cost effective training.
To support and enable the development of a skilled and motivated workforce.
To provide flexible programmes to meet the needs of our clients.
Reasons to choose Hamlets Training Centre
We provide high quality training at affordable prices
To help improve and enhance your career development
We focus on our trainees so that they have the right skills and knowledge to enhance their ability to achieve corporate goals.
We have experienced and qualified trainers to meet all your needs.
We are a registered and approved training centre in the UK.
In addition to our wide range of training programme, we also offer following consultancy services in:
- Food Safety in Catering and retail including HACCP
- Health & Safety
- Fire Risk Assessments (FRA’s)
- Home Inspection for immigration
- Personal Licence and Premises Licence Application
Reasons to Choose Hamlets Training Centre:
- Approved by British Accreditation Council BAC
- Professional & experienced team of teachers & trainers
- Approved exam centre of CIEH, HABC, Trinity College London & British Safety Council
- Providing High quality accredited training with flexibility in affordable fee
- Special discount for partners organisation and existing clients
- Training covers across the whole of the UK
Terms and conditions of admission /refund in Course & examination
Bookings: All bookings should be accompanied by a signed and completed booking/admission form.
- Payment: Payment can be made by online, debit or credit card, cash or cheque payable to Hamlets Training Centre Ltd or by BACS transfer. Payment is required, in full of admission/booking/examination.
- Course cancellation by the candidate: Cancellations will only be accepted in writing and are subject to a £50.00 administrative charge. However, no refunds will be made if a cancellation is received less than TWO weeks prior to the start of the
- Course cancellation by provider: Hamlets Training Centre Ltd reserves the right to cancel an event/class at any time, without liability, in which case an additional training will be provided. However, Hamlets Training Centre Ltd cannot be held liable for any other expenses incurred by participants or their companies due to the cancellation.
- Hamlets Training Centre is not liable should the law change and the certificate received is no longer valid.
Exam Cancellation Policy
After confirming an examination booking it may be necessary for a candidate to request a change or to cancel an examination. Hamlets Training Centre will endeavour to deal with the request within 3 working days and with a view to making the cancellation or re-scheduling as smooth as possible. Candidates may be required to pay a cancellation fee or forfeit the examination fees, depending on when notification to cancel is provided.
Candidate Cancellation Terms for Speaking & Listening Exams
|Notice Period Prior to Exam Date||Refund Offered|
|More than 14 days||Full refund|
|More than 7 days but less than 14 days||Refund of 50% of exam fee|
|Less than 7 days||No refund|
Provider Cancellation Terms for Speaking & Listening Exams
|More than 14 days||No charge|
|More than 7 days but less than 14 days||Charge of 50% of exam fee ( subject to T &C)|
|Less than 7 days||100% charge of exam fee (subject to T &C)|
Candidates may request to change the exam date or time, but this must be done at least seven days prior to the originally scheduled examination date. To reschedule the exam, please contact to the office.
Candidate ‘No Show’ Policy
If a candidate has not cancelled or rescheduled their examination sitting, the entire examination fee is forfeited. There are no refunds or transfers. If a candidate does not arrive within 15 minutes of the scheduled start time, then the candidate is considered a ‘no-show’ and they forfeit the entire examination fee.
Hamlets Training Centre was formed with the desire to go the extra mile. There are numerous providers that offer similar services, but we are unique. We run our courses at regular intervals so you can do it on your suitable time. Our specialist advisers are ready to help you.
To book a training for a group of people with discounted price in your venue please contact our booking team. Hamlets Training Centre is a nationwide training provider working for you.