B1 SELT – GESE Grade 5
Who is Trinity College London’s B1 SELT – GESE Grade 5
Anyone Applying for Indefinite leave to remain (to settle) or citizenship.
Why training is important for B1-GESE Grade 5 Exam?
- To pass Home Office Approved Test
- Familiarise with exam format
- Opportunity for free exam preparation materials
- Mock test facilities
Approved Awarding Organisation:
Home Office approved Trinity College London and IELTS to take B1 exam.
Why B1 SELT – GESE Grade 5 Training with us?
- A Trinity College London ESOL Approved Exam Centre.
- A listed SELT Course Provider
- Our PGCE qualified English Language teacher can prepare you to get ready to pass your SELT B1 (GESE GARDE 5) Exam.
- We provide guidance & support/Workshop every week
- Our success rate is 98% +
Training & Exam Specification:
- Duration of Training/ workshop:Two days per week
- Duration of B1 Test at Trinity College: only take 10 minutes
- Assessment method: Speaking & Listening
- Entry Guidance: Speaking & Listening at Entry 2
- Course Fee: £250.00 up to 5 weeks
- Exam fee: £150.00 (paid to the awarding body)
- ID requirements: Photographic ID/ Valid Passport
- Exam Result: For GESE Grade 5 (B1) exam, the result will be given on the day by the awarding body.
- Certification: Successful candidates will receive their certificates after 5 working days from the date of the exam.
- Validity Certificate: 2 years for immigration purpose