B1-SELT GESE Grade 5
Who is this B1 SELT test for? Anyone Applying for Indefinite leave to remain (to settle) or citizenship must pass a Secure English Language Test GESE 5 (SELT) in Speaking and Listening.
Why training is important for B1 SELT ?
- To pass Home Office Approved Test
- Familiarise with exam format
- Opportunity for free exam preparation materials
- Mock test facilities
Approved Awarding Organisation: Home Office approved Trinity College London and IELTS to take B1 SELT exam. We offer B1 SELT exam preparation for Indefinite leave to remain (to settle) or citizenship.
Why B1 SELT Preparation Course with us?
- Hamlets Training Centre ( www.hamlets.org.uk) is a Listed SELT Course Provider .
- Our PGCE qualified English Language teacher can prepare you to get ready to pass your B1 Test GESE 5.
- Hamlets Training Centre is accredited by British Accreditation Council .
- We prepare for B1 SELT Test in London.
- We provide guidance & support
- We run workshop every week
- We will teach until you pass
- Our success rate is 95% +
Course Content: Our intensive B1 GESE Grade 5- SELT preparation course covers following communicative skills to pass the exam:
- The Conversation
- Practice materials
- The topic
B1 SELT Course for British Citizensship
|Course||Course fee||Course days||Time||Book Now|
|B1 GESE Grade 5 SELT||£250.00||Mondays & |
|12 pm- 2pm||Book Online|
If you can’t pay online, please deposit the total fee to: Hamlets Training Centre, HSBC Bank, Account No: 4185 4747 Sort Code: 40-02-33 Please confirm your payment via Email: email@example.com or text: 0787 200 3928 or calling on 0207 377 2120 providing the details of your payment.