Level 4 Award in Education and Training
Who needs this Training?
The Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training has been designed to prepare trainee teachers to teach in a wide range of contexts. The qualification will meet the needs of a range of teachers and trainee teachers who would like to gain a qualification, which focuses on practical teaching. It will be appropriate for those with some experience of teaching and training. This could include individuals who are not currently teaching and training but who can meet the practice requirements outlined in the mandatory and optional units. It is also appropriate for individuals currently working as assessors who wish to achieve a teaching qualification.
Why Level 4 Award in Education and Training is important?
The course will give you a fundamental understanding of the roles and responsibilities of a teacher/trainer in relation to legislation, equality, diversity, inclusivity and meeting the needs of learners. You will be able to use initial and diagnostic assessments and plan and deliver inclusive teaching and learning. You will also be able to assess learning and use appropriate resources to support effective learning.
Approved Awarding Organisation
- Highfield Awarding Body (HABC)
Why Level 4 Award in Education and Training with us?
- Our qualified & experienced teacher trainer can prepare you to get ready to qualify your Level 4 Award in Education and Training.
- Hamlets Training Centre is registered ESOL exam centre.
- We provide guidance & support
- We run workshop every week
- We will teach until you pass
- Our success rate is 95% +
Course Content: Level 4 Award in Education and Training (QCF)
In order to achieve the HABC Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training (QCF) learners must
achieve a minimum of 36 credits overall. In order to complete this learners must achieve the
following rules of combination:
- Mandatory Group A – 21 credits must be achieved from this group
- Optional Group B – 15 credits must be achieved from this group
To book a training for a group of people with discounted rate in your organisation please contact our office on. 0207 377 2120 or email email@example.com. For more information visit www.hamlets.org.uk