Level 2 Award in Health & Safety in the Workplace
Who needs this Training?
The Level 2 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace qualification is to provide candidates with knowledge of the basic Health and Safety practices that are essential in the workplace. This Health & Safety qua Health & Safety qualification is specifically targeted at employees working in hospitals and care homes in the public and private sectors.
Why Health & Safety training is important?
The achievement of the Level 2 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace qualification will enable learners to work safely and to recognise and deal with hazards in the workplace
Approved Awarding Organisation
- Highfield Awarding Body (HABC)
Why Health & Safety Training with us?
- Ofqual approved qualification
- Accepted by Environmental Health /Local Authorities
- Guidance & Support
- Our success rate is 95% +
Course Content: Level 2 Award in Health & Safety in the Workplace
- Health and safety at work
- Health and safety law
- Prevention of accidents and ill health
- First aid at work
- Workplace health, safety and welfare
- Electricity Occupational
- Health Ergonomics and workstation design
- Risk assessment
- Personal protective equipment
- Work equipment
- Fire prevention
- Hazardous substances
- Manual handling
To book a training for a group of people with discounted rate in your organisation please contact our office on 0207 377 2120 or email email@example.com. For more information visit www.hamlets.org.uk