Level 2 Emergency First Aid at Work (EFAW)
Who is this training for?
This a one day training course enabling candidates with the roles and responsibilities of the Emergency First Aider, including assessing an incident, recognising signs and symptoms of injury and illness, and assisting a casualty who is suffering from injury and illness.
Why Emergency First Aid at Work is important?
The Emergency First Aid at Work is ideal for those already working or preparing to work within industry wishing to become an Emergency First Aider in the workplace for the purposes of the Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981 and the Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations (NI) 1982.
Approved Awarding Organisation
- Chartered Institute of Environmental Health (CIEH)
- Highfield Awarding Body (HABC)
Why Emergency First Aid Training with us?
The Level 2 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work has been accredited by the regulators of England, Wales and Northern Ireland (Ofqual, Welsh Government and CCEA) and is part of the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF). All successful students will be issued with an Emergency First Aid at Work Certificate, along with a wallet-sized plastic card detailing their qualification.
Course Content: Emergency First Aid at Work (EFAW) (QCF)
- Roles and responsibilities of an emergency first aider
- Assessment and management of first aid incidents
- Learners gaining this qualification will be able to manage:
- an unconscious casualty/demonstrate the recovery position
- an unresponsive casualty who is breathing normally
- a casualty who is not breathing normally
- a casualty who is choking
- a casualty who is wounded and bleeding
- a casualty who is in shock
- a casualty who suffers from Diabetes, Epilepsy & Stroke
- a casualty who suffers from a Heart/Angina attack, Head Injuries & Anaphylactic Shock
- a casualty who suffers from a Fracture, Burns & Scalds and Sprains & Strains
To book a training for a group of people with discounted rate in your organisation please contact our office on 0207 377 2120 / 0787 200 3928 or email email@example.com. For more information visit www.hamlets.org.uk
Hamlets Training Centre, Unit F5, Montefiore Centre, Hanbury Street, East London, E1 5HZ