Level 3 Award in Supervising Food Safety in Catering
Who is this training for?
Level 3 Award in Supervising Food Safety in Catering qualification is suitable for those owning/managing a smaller catering business. Learners gaining this qualification will know and be able to apply the knowledge relating to the supervisor’s role at all stages of food production.
Why Level 3 Food Safety training is important ?
- Comply with the legal requirement in Food Safety
- Due diligence to avoid offence
- Safer food, better business
- Reduce the risk of food poisoning
Approved Awarding Organisation
- Chartered Institute of Environmental Health (CIEH)
- Highfield Awarding Body (HABC)
- British Safety Council (BSC)
Why Supervising Level 3 Food Safety Training with us?
- Ofqual approved qualification
- Accepted by Environmental Health /Local Authorities
- Guidance & Support
- 95% success rate
Course Content: Level 3 Award in Supervising Food Safety in Catering (QCF)
- The role of the supervisor in staff training
- The application and monitoring of good hygiene practice
- How to implement food safety management procedures
- Ability to implement and supervise a food safety management system
- Understand food safety procedures
- Understand the concept of food hazards and the risks associated with them
- Understand the terminology with respect to supervising food safety
- Understand the techniques involved in controlling and monitoring food safety
- Appreciate the risks linked to cross contamination
Group Booking: To arrange a group booking of Level 3 Food Safety Training at your work place please contact us directly.
On demand Test: Please contact us to discuss our on-demand testing capability in Food Safety.
If you can’t pay online, please deposit the total fee to:
Hamlets Training Centre, HSBC Bank, Account No: 4185 4747, Sort Code: 40-02-33
and confirm your payment via Email: email@example.com or text: 0787 200 3928 or calling on 0207 377 2120 providing the details of your payment.
Course in your city
|Level 3 Award in Supervising Food Safety in Catering||London||Book Online|
To book a training for a group of people with discounted rate in your organisation please contact our office on 0207 377 2120 / 0787 200 3928 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information visit www.hamlets.org.uk