Life in the UK Test
Who is this test for?
The test is a requirement under the Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Act 2002. Anyone Appling for Indefinite leave to remain (to settle) or citizenship must pass a Life in the UK Test. This test needs to be completed to prove candidates have sufficient knowledge of British life and sufficient proficiency in the English language.
Why Preparation Course is important for Life in the UK Test?
- To pass Life in the UK Test
- Familiarise with exam format
- Training until pass
Why Life in the UK Test Preparation Course with us?
- Our qualified & experienced teacher can prepare you to get ready to pass your Life in the UK Test
- Mock test facilities
- Opportunity for free exam preparation materials
- We provide guidance & support
- We run workshop every week
- We will teach until you pass
- Our success rate is 95% +
Course Content: Life in the UK Test
Here at Hamlets Training we help you to prepare for life in the UK and pass your test. We cover the following chapters from “Life in the United Kingdom: A Guide for New Residents” (3rd Edition published by the Home Office):
- Chapter 1 – The Values and Principles of the UK.
- Chapter 2 – What is the UK?
- Chapter 3 – A Long and Illustrious History.
- Chapter 4 – A Modern, Thriving Society.
- Chapter 5 – The UK Government, the Law and Your Role.