Who needs a Personal Licence?
A Personal Licence is issued to an individual allowing them sell alcohol or authorise the sale of alcohol in accordance with a premises licence or temporary event notice.
You will need a personal licence:
- if you are designated as the premises supervisor on a premises licence for a premises where alcohol is to be sold;
- if you want to sell alcohol under a premises licence or authorise others to sell alcohol.
- if you want to use more than five temporary event notices (TENs) in a calendar year.
Book your Level 2 Award for Personal Licence Holders ( APLH)
|Course||Location||Duration||Course fee||Our pass rate||Book Now|
|Level 2 Award for|
Personal Licence Holders
|London||1 day||£99.00||98%||Book Online|
People working or planning to start career in retail sale of alcohol industry would be hugely benefited. This course will open new doors to work in bars, pubs, clubs, cafe, off-licence premises and all the superstores chains engaged in selling alcohol.
People willing to open an alcohol retail business (off/on licence) may take this course to be eligible to become a DPS in their own premises.
How do I qualify for a personal licence?
- be aged 18 or over;
- have an accredited licensing qualification Level 2 Award for Personal Licence Holders ( APLH) from approved provider.
- have not forfeited a personal licence within the preceding five years;
In order to obtain a Personal Licence you will need the following:
- Personal Licence application form – Obtained from local council or licensing authority.
- Disclosure and Barring Service (this replaces the CRB check) – Can be obtained from www.disclosurescotland.co.uk for £25 (N.B – check valid for 28days)
- Two passport-size photos – Signed by a professional to prove the identity of the applicant
Why Personal Licence Training with us?
- Ofqual approved qualification
- Accepted by Environmental Health /Local Authorities
- Guidance & Support
- 95% success rate
Course Content: Personal Licence
- The Licensing Act 2003
- Personal Licences
- Premises Licences
- The Protection of Children
- Powers and Enforcement
- Temporary Event Notices
- Responsibility in Alcohol Retailing
Approved Awarding Organisation:
The Home Secretary has accredited the following personal licence qualifications under the Licensing Act 2003, commencing on 1 April 2011: BIIAB , HABC , IQ,LASER ,NCFE,Pearson Education Ltd,SQA ,Training Qualifications UK & QNUK .
Course offered: We offer the Personal Licence Course in the folllowing places in London:
Barking and Dagenham, Barnet, Bexley, Brent, Bromley, Camden, City of London Croydon, Ealing, Enfield, Greenwich,Hackney,Hammersmith and Fulham, Harlingen , Harrow, Hovering, Hillingdon, Hounslow, Islington, Kensington and Chelsea, Kingston upon Thames, Lambeth, Lewisham, Merton, Newham, Redbridge, Richmond upon Thames, Southwark, Sutton, Tower Hamlets, Waltham Forest, Wadsworth & Westminster.
To book a training for a group of people with discounted rate in your area please contact our office on 0207 377 2120 / 0787 200 3928 or email email@example.com