From 28 October 2013, applicants will be required to have a speaking and listening qualification in English at B1 CEFR or higher, or an equivalent level qualification from an accredited institution.
For more information please visit : https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/302681/20140410_Immigration_Rules_-_Appendix_KOLL_MASTER.pdf
ESOL Entry 3 –B1 (CEFR)
Assessment Type: Speaking & Listening
Approved Awarding Bodies:
- Trinity College London
- English Speaking Board ESB
- EDI Pearson
Why ESOL Entry 3 (Speaking & Listening Exam) with Hamlets Training Centre?
- This exam is recognised by the Home Office for naturalisation and settlement applicants
- Talk and listen naturally
- The exam is 100% externally assessed
- Certificate in 5 working days
- A premium fast track service is available for certificates if you are successful
- Receive a feedback report within days of the assessment taking place
- Free materials to prepare for the test
- Preparation on the exam day before your exam
Before the Exam:
- The ESOL exam is conducted by an external examiner at our registered exam centre
- On the exam day, you need to supply recognised ID, e.g. a passport or a residence permit.
After the exam:
The examiner will assess you and record your marks. You need to score 70% to pass the exam. If you have passed, the certificate will be sent out 5 working days after the exam date.
Exam Date: 2014
- 9th September, Tuesday
- 17 September, Wednesday
- 24 September, Wednesday
- 8th October, Wednesday
- 15th October,Wednesday
- 22nd October,Wednesday
- 29 October, Wednesday
Exam Fee: £150.00
Exam Preparation fees ( up to 2 weeks): £100.00
It is recommended that you complete an initial assessment to establish your current level of English. This will help you and us determine the number of lessons and extent of support you require prior to the exam.It is important that you practise for the exam before the actual exam date.