From 28 October 2013, applicants will be required to have a speaking and listening qualification in English at B1 CEFR or higher, or an equivalent level qualification from an accredited institution.Our ESOL Skills for Life Speaking and Listening Exam at Entry Level 3 is an Ofqual approved English language qualification that has been approved by the Home office.Hamlets Training centre ( www.hamlets.org.uk) is a British Accreditation Council approved Training Centre and our ESOL Qualification is linked to the national ESOL core curriculum.
ESOL Entry 3 –B1 (CEFR)
Assessment Type: Speaking & Listening
Hamlets Training Centre centre has been approved by the following awarding bosies to offer B1 test :
- Trinity College London
- English Speaking Board ESB
- EDI Pearson
Why ESOL Entry 3 -B1 (Speaking & Listening Exam) with Hamlets Training Centre?
- This exam is recognised by the Home Office for naturalisation and settlement applicants
- The exam is 100% externally assessed
- A premium fast track service is available for certificates if you are successful
- Receive a feedback report within days of the assessment taking place
- Free materials to prepare for the test
- Free Preparation on the exam day before your exam
- We are located in the heart of East london in Tower Hamlets.
B1 Speaking & listening Sample Video English Speaking Board (ESB)
Where We Are
Opening Hours: 09:30 am to 05:30 pm
How to get here?
By Underground: Whitechapel Station (Zone 2): District Line, Hammersmith & City Line and East London Line. Aldgate East Station (Zone 2): District Line and Hammersmith & City Line.
By Bus: 25, 40, 78, 67, 205, 254, 115, and 100.
To book a Life in the UK Test please click https://www.gov.uk/book-life-in-uk-test