- Classes on Every Friday ( 10:00 am-12:00 pm)
- Course Duration: 8 weeks
- Training until you are ready for the test
Our car driver theory training teaches you to prepare for the Official Theory Test to pass first time. Book Now, it’s just a simple simply click above or call now on 020 7377 2120!
What happens on the test day?
HOW DOES IT WORK?
We work through the following steps:
- An Initial Assessment: This is to find the level at which you are working.
- A Diagnostic Assessment: This looks at different elements of the course and identifies which areas you are competent in and which areas require more work.
- Create each learner an ISP: Your Individual Skills Plan gives you information, practice quizzes and assessments, video clips and other resources to help your learning.
- Help you gain your chosen qualification
- Each learner is assigned a tutor and provided with necessary learning materials.
WHAT WILL YOU STUDY IN YOUR THEORY TEST TRAINING ?
We provide computerised Classroom based Driving Theory Test Lessons in our centres in a small group and one to one basis. If you have previously taken the test and have not been successful, don’t worry, we will make it our priority with highest commitment to support until you pass the driving theory test. The official DVSA car theory test consists 50 multiple choice questions. In your theory test training with Hamlets Training Centre , you will learn about the following topic to pass your car driver theory test:
- safety and your vehicle
- safety margins
- hazard awareness
- vulnerable road users
- other types of vehicle
- road conditions and vehicle handling
- motorway driving
- rules of the road
- road and traffic signs
- essential documents
- incidents, accidents and emergencies
- vehicle loading.
Preparing for the hazard perception test
We will prepare you with a full and realistic hazard perception test to ensure you pass this test. Our classroom based Hazard Perception Test courses have very high pass rate .
Frequently Asked Questions about the theory test
What do I need to book my theory test ?
You must have a provisional driving licence to book your theory test.
How many parts are in the official theory test?
There are 2 parts to the test:
- multiple-choice questions
- hazard perception – a video test about spotting hazards on the road
You book and take them as a single test. You must pass both parts to pass the test.
When can I take the theory test ?
You can take the theory test from your 17th birthday onwards.
You can take it from your 16th birthday if you get, or have applied for, the enhanced rate of the mobility component of Personal Independence Payment (PIP).
You can find more information