- Classes on Every Friday ( 10:00 am-12:00 pm)
- Course Duration: 8 weeks
- Training until you are ready for the test
Our car driver theory training teaches you to prepare for the Official Theory Test to pass the first time. Book Now, it’s just a simple simply click above or call now on 020 7377 2120!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
We work through the following steps:
- An Initial Assessment: This is to find the level at which you are working.
- A Diagnostic Assessment: This looks at different elements of the course and identifies which areas you are competent in and which areas require more work.
- Create each learner an ISP: Your Individual Skills Plan gives you information, practice quizzes and assessments, video clips and other resources to help your learning.
- Help you gain your chosen qualification
- Each learner is assigned a tutor and provided with necessary learning materials.
WHAT WILL YOU STUDY IN YOUR THEORY TEST TRAINING ?
We provide computerised Classroom based Driving Theory Test Lessons in our centres in a small group and one to one basis. If you have previously taken the test and have not been successful, don’t worry, we will make it our priority with highest commitment to support until you pass the driving theory test. The official DVSA car theory test consists 50 multiple choice questions. In your theory test training with Hamlets Training Centre , you will learn about the following topic to pass your car driver theory test:
- safety and your vehicle
- safety margins
- hazard awareness
- vulnerable road users
- other types of vehicle
- road conditions and vehicle handling
- motorway driving
- rules of the road
- road and traffic signs
- essential documents
- incidents, accidents and emergencies
- vehicle loading.
Preparing for the hazard perception test
We will prepare you with a full and realistic hazard perception test to ensure you pass this test. Our classroom based Hazard Perception Test courses have very high pass rate .