Life in the UK test contract awarded
- PSI Services has been awarded the Life in the UK contract by the Home Office, it was announced today
- Approximately 177,000 people take the test each year and tests will be available at around 41 locations across the
UK Immigration Minister Caroline Nokes said:
- Knowledge and understanding of British values is vital for those who wish to make the UK their home.
- This new contract will make sure people continue to demonstrate these values, whilst also providing the best value for taxpayers.
- We remain committed to reviewing how the Life in the UK test can give greater prominence to British values and will bring forward these proposals in due course.