Terms and conditions of admission /refund in Course & examination
Bookings: All bookings should be accompanied by a signed and completed booking/admission form.
- Payment: Payment can be made by online, debit or credit card, cash or cheque payable to Hamlets Training Centre Ltd or by BACS transfer. Payment is required, in full of admission/booking/examination.
- Course cancellation by the candidate: Cancellations will only be accepted in writing and are subject to a £50.00 administrative charge. However, no refunds will be made if a cancellation is received less than TWO weeks prior to the start of the
- Course cancellation by provider: Hamlets Training Centre Ltd reserves the right to cancel an event/class at any time, without liability, in which case an additional training will be provided. However, Hamlets Training Centre Ltd cannot be held liable for any other expenses incurred by participants or their companies due to the cancellation.
- Hamlets Training Centre is not liable should the law change and the certificate received is no longer valid.
Exam Cancellation Policy
After confirming an examination booking it may be necessary for a candidate to request a change or to cancel an examination. Hamlets Training Centre will endeavor to deal with the request within 3 working days and with a view to making the cancellation or re-scheduling as smooth as possible. Candidates may be required to pay a cancellation fee or forfeit the examination fees, depending on when notification to cancel is provided.
Candidate Cancellation Terms for Speaking & Listening Exams
|Notice Period Prior to Exam Date||Refund Offered|
|More than 14 days||Full refund|
|More than 7 days but less than 14 days||Refund of 50% of exam fee|
|Less than 7 days||No refund|
Provider Cancellation Terms for Speaking & Listening Exams
|More than 14 days||No charge|
|More than 7 days but less than 14 days||Charge of 50% of exam fee ( subject to T &C)|
|Less than 7 days||100% charge of exam fee (subject to T &C)|
Candidates may request to change the exam date or time, but this must be done at least seven days prior to the originally scheduled examination date. To reschedule the exam, please contact the office.
Candidate ‘No Show’ Policy
If a candidate has not canceled or rescheduled their examination sitting, the entire examination fee is forfeited. There are no refunds or transfers. If a candidate does not arrive within 15 minutes of the scheduled start time, then the candidate is considered a ‘no-show’ and they forfeit the entire examination fee.
Hamlets Training Centre was formed with the desire to go the extra mile. There are numerous providers that offer similar services, but we are unique. We run our courses at regular intervals so you can do it at your suitable time. Our specialist advisers are ready to help you.
To book a training for a group of people with the discounted price in your venue please contact our booking team. Hamlets Training Centre is a nationwide training provider working for you.
TERMS OF EXAMINATIONS
- Payment for Examination must be paid before the exam day.
- Payment can be made in cash, bank transfer or via online
EXAMINATIONS CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS POLICY
- Candidates can request a cancellation of their registration more than TWO weeks before the test date.
- This will incur a 20% administration fee.
- No refund is given for cancellations made within TWO weeks of the test date.
APPLYING FOR A REFUND
The following documentation needs to be submitted to enable us to process your refund:
- Refund application form (available from our office or downloadable from our website).
- Receipt or payment confirmation.
- Copy of photo identity document.
- Refund applications take 10 working days to process, we will contact you to notify you of the outcome of your application.
- Refunds shall be issued by cheque or electronic fund transfer into applicant’s account
- Refunds shall not be issued to third parties unless the student authorises us to do so in writing