Prepare for B1 SELT – GESE Grade 5 – English Test for British Citizenship
It is a 4 weeks intensive course
- Distance Learning – Saturday & Sunday (10:15 am – 11:15 am)
- Distance Learning – Monday & Tuesday (12:00 pmm – 1:00 pm)
In the beginning there is an initial and diagnostic assessment for the B1 SELT test. This is to determine your readiness for taking a UKVI B1 Secure English Language Test. It is the only Speaking and listening exam to fulfil the knowledge of English Language requirement. The diagnostic test is to help the teacher and learners identify problems that they have with the language. As a result you get preparation for your selected UKVI B1 Secure English Language Test. Furthermore you get the use of professionally prepared pre-test materials with qualified and experience teachers. Additionally you get mock tests prior to your test day. Coupled with help with booking your UK Visas and Immigration test. Most importantly we will teach you until you pass and receive Indefinite Leave to Remain or Citizenship!
Trinity’s SELT Exam Centres in UK
- Belfast – Trinity SELT, Forsyth House (Regus), Cromac Square, Belfast, BT2 8LA
- Birmingham – Trinity SELT,1 Victoria Square (Regus).Birmingham,B1 1BD
- Cardiff- Trinity SELT, Temple Court,13a Cathedral Road,Cardiff,CF11 9HA
- Edinburgh- Trinity SELT,16 St. Marys Street,Edinburgh,EH1 1SUhttps://seltbooking.trinitycollege.co.uk/OEWeb/loadExamDtl.do
- Glasgow-Trinity SELT, 7 Buchanan Street,6th Floor (next to House of Fraser),Glasgow,G1 3HL
- Leeds-Trinity SELT, West One,114 Wellington Street,Leeds,LS1 1BA
- Blackfriars – London Central, Trinity SELT, Blue Fin Building, 10th Floor, Southwark Street Entrance, 110 Southwark Street, London, SE1 0SU
- Kings Cross – London Central, Trinity SELT,344-354 Grays Inn Road (HQ),Kings Cross,London,WC1X 8BP
- Stratford – London North, Trinity SELT, Bizniz Point, 44 Broadway, Stratford,London,E15 1XH
- Croydon AMP House – London South, Trinity SELT, AMP House,4 Dingwall Road,Croydon,London,CR0 2LX
- Croydon Stephenson House – London South Trinity SELT, Stephenson House, Cherry Orchard Road,Croydon,London,CR0 6BT
- Hammersmith – London West, Trinity SELT,77-85 Fulham Palace Road, Hammersmith, London,W6 8JA
- Manchester-Trinity SELT, Peter House (Spaces),Oxford Street,Manchester,M1 5AN
- Peterborough-Trinity SELT, Stuart House (Regus),St John’s Entrance, St John’s Street,Peterborough,PE1 1QF
- Portsmouth-Trinity SELT, John Pounds Centre, 23 Queen St,Portsmouth,PO1 3HN,
- Preston – Central Lancashire,Trinity SELT, Recycling Lives Building,1A Essex Street,Preston,Lancashire,PR1 1QE
B1 SELT – Fast Track English Language Course
- Weekend (Distance Learning) – Saturday & Sunday (10:00 am – 11:00 am)
- 2 weeks course
- Distance learning with experienced language tutors
- Includes use of materials and sample exam technique advice.
- Help with booking your UKVI Test
- Support provided until you book your test
- Mock tests prior to your test day
This is the best training centre I know and it’s the one I will use in the future. B1 SELT English Language test is tough to do and with Hamlets Training Centre it became easy. I can’t praise my teacher enough with all the support he has given me. I found the centre very family oriented as I didn’t just feel like a student but part of Hamlets Training Centre. My friend told me to come to Hamlets Training Centre to do my B1 for Indefinite Leave to Remain, I was a little worried however after meeting the team I knew I was in the best hands. My husband felt very satisfied and his hard to satisfy. We had many questions about the course and everything was easy to understand. I would recommend Hamlets Training Centre to not only my friends and family but to everyone. Thank you to everyone working at Hamlets Training Centre. I look forward to seeing you all soon for my Life in the UK Test course.
Why should I choose the B1 SELT Preparation Course for ILR or British Citizenship?
Prove your knowledge of English for citizenship and settling application to UK
Hamlets Training Centre provides exam preparation courses specially designed for Language Cert SELT Examinations Registration Centre as it is a Listed SELT Course Provider and prepare you for the Trinity B1 SELT GRADE 5 GESE exam. You might need to prove your knowledge of English Language if you are 18 or over and applying for British Citizenship or settlement. You can choose from our group classes (intensive) or individual lesson (Fast Track/distance learning). Our qualified and experienced English Language teachers can prepare you to pass your B1 test with attention to guidance and support. Current success rate of our students for this exam is 95% as well as that we teach you until you pass your desired language test. Furthermore we provide free mock exam facilities for all candidates.
Test Summary- B1 SELT Trinity College London/ Language Cert
The B1 English Language Test ( GESE Grade 5) is taken at Trinity College London or Language Cert SELT Examinations Registration Centre which is approved by Home Office / UKVI. It is a 10 minute Speaking & Listening test which is equivalent to ESOL Entry 3. If you are eligible and applying for British citizenship or indefinite leave to remain then you must pass this secure English Language test at SELT centre.
Who needs the English language requirement at B1 level?
You must pass a Secure English Language Test (SELT) in at least CEFR level B1 in Speaking and Listening for:
- Indefinite Leave to Remain (to settle) or British Citizenship
Trinity’s GESE Grade 5 exam = CEFR B1.
Language Cert SELT Examinations Registration Centre
Furthermore we offer free exam booking for our registered candidates. There is a fee for non-registered candidates.
Need to pass your B1 Speaking & Listening test?
In brief you can give us your details with a short message so we can contact you.
What are students have said about https://youtu.be/bAI4rWJDzmA