Level 2 Award in Food Safety for Catering (RQF)
- Introduction to food safety
- Microbiological hazards
- Contamination hazards and controls
- Food poisoning and its control
- HACCP from purchase to service
- Personal Hygiene
- Food premises and equipment
- Pests and control
- Cleaning and disinfection
- Food safety law & enforcement
Level 3 in Supervising Food Safety
Food Safety: contamination hazards; multiplication and survival hazards, food spoilage and food-borne illness, control measures, people, premises and equipment, cleaning and disinfection, from purchase to service.
Management: your role as a manager/supervisor, legal requirements, training requirements, effective training
delegation and motivation.
HACCP: HACCP and food safety, implementing HACCP, conducting a hazard analysis, from CCPs to corrective actions, verification, and documentation
Need a Food Hygiene Certificate?
Give us your details with a short message so we can contact you.