Level 2 Award in Food Safety for Catering (RQF)
This courses suitable for anyone who prepares or handles food or is involved in the management of such people in a catering environment.
For example , the food handlers working in restaurants, takeaways, bars, cafes,fast food outlets,kitchens,hospitals,hotels,prisons,education establishments and home caterers require this qualification
If group bookings are required for a specific work place the course can be tailored to meet your workplaces specific advice needs. Please contact us directly on 0207 3772120 to book a course in your place with a discounted price.
Topic covered :
- Introduction to food safety
- Microbiological hazards
- Contamination hazards and controls
- Food poisoning and its control
- HACCP from purchase to service
- Personal Hygiene
- Food premises and equipment
- Pests and control
- Cleaning and disinfection
- Food safety law & enforcement
Duration : 1 day
Level 3 in Supervising Food Safety RQF)
Our Level 3 Food Safety Training Course provides a detailed understanding of food safety procedures, highlighting the importance of monitoring staff and controls.
Who needs this qualification?
This course is ideal for those individuals who operate in a supervisory role in the workplace, including managers , chefs, restaurant and takeaway owners, and supervisors in small, medium or large catering, manufacturing or retail businesses. Particularly relevant for those who have to develop or monitor HACCP-based food safety management procedures and systems.
Why is this training important?
Employers are legally obliged to provide training. Everyone working in a supervisory position in the food business is not only responsible but also accountable for food safety. It is therefore vital they are prepared with both the knowledge and confidence to do their job effectively.
Benefit of the course
• The ability to implement and supervise a food safety management system.
• Understand food safety procedures.
• Comprehend the concept of food hazards and the risks associated with them.
• Recognise the terminology with respect to supervising food safety.
• Appreciate the techniques involved in controlling and monitoring food safety.
• Rise the risks linked to cross contamination.
• Understand the role temperature has to play in the control of food safety.
• Grow the importance of supervising high standards of cleanliness in food premises.
Need a Food Hygiene Certificate?
Give us your details with a short message so we can contact you.