Level 3 Award in Supervising Food Safety in Catering (RQF)
Book your Level 3 Supervising Food Safety in Catering. This 3 day course is designed for supervisors or food handlers within the catering and hospitality sector. Additionally it is for supervisors who are responsible for implementing processes and procedures to ensure that food safety principles and practices are adhered to.
However you must have completed a Level 2 Award in Food Safety in Catering before taking this course.
Awarded by Highfield Awarding Body, British Safety Council or Qualifications Networks.
Please Select the available date from the calendar below.
Who should take this course?
• Kitchen managers
• Chefs and cooks in supervisory positions
• Those seeking a supervisory position in a kitchen environment.
• Understand the terminology with respect to supervising food safety.
• Ability to implement and supervise a food safety management system.
• Understand the concept of food hazards and the risks associated with them.
• Appreciate the risks linked to cross contamination.
• Understand the role temperature has to play in the control of food safety.
• Appreciate the importance of supervising high standards of cleanliness in food premises.
• Understand the techniques involved in controlling and monitoring food safety.
• Duration Three-day programme
• Understand food safety procedures.
• Assessment Multiple choice examination
• Suggested progression Level 4 Award in Food Safety.