CourseLocationStart DateDurationPriceBook Now
Life in the UKLondon14/11/2019Up to 5 weeks£250.00
Level 3 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work (RQF)London26/11/20191 day£80.00
Level 3 Award in Emergency Paediatric First Aid (RQF)London19/11/20191 day£80.00
Level 2 Award in Food Safety for Catering (RQF)London13/11/20191 day£50.00
Level 3 Award in Supervising Food Safety (RQF)London25/11/20193 days£250.00
Level 2 Award for Personal Licence Holders (RQF)London20/11/20191 day£150.00
A1 SELT GESE for Leave to RemainLondon14/11/2019Up to 5 weeks£250.00
A2 SELT GESE for visa extensionLondon14/11/2019Up to 5 weeks£250.00
B1 SELT GESE for citizenship/settlementLondon14/11/2019Up to 5 weeks£250.00
A1 SELT GESE for Leave to Remain - FAST TRACKLondon18/11/20191 week£200.00
A2 SELT GESE for visa extension - FAST TRACKLondon18/11/20191 week£200.00
B1 SELT GESE for citizenship/settlement - FAST TRACKLondon18/11/20191 week£200.00

Book the Life in the UK Test

Life in the UK Test  is the only official government test required to pass for the settlement (unless exempt) or British citizenship. There are over 30 test centres in the UK. If you live in London then your nearest Life in the UK test centre can be in Ilford, Stratford, Lewisham, Hammersmith or another centre in London. Life in the UK Test must be booked online at least 3 days in advance. The Life in the UK test fee is £50. To prepare for the test you must study the official handbook for the Life in the UK Test. The official handbook can be bought online or from your nearest high street book shop.

You’ll have 45 minutes to answer 24 questions about British traditions and customs.

What do you require to book the test?

To book your Life in the UK test you need all of the following:

  • email address
  • debit or credit card
  • an accepted form of ID

What types of ID’s are accepted?

You can use one of the following as ID to book the test:

  • passport – it can be out of date
  • UK photocard driving licence – full or provisional
  • convention travel document (CTD), certificate of identity document (CID) or stateless person document (SPD)
  • EU identity card
  • immigration status document endorsed with a UK residence permit that has a photo – it can be out of date
  • biometric residence permit

Check the ‘Identification requirements’ document to make sure the ID you have is acceptable.

Book your test online 

Please login to get access to all courses and tests

Why Join Us?

  • Access to all tests

  • Access to lesson plan

  • Important questions starred

  • Pass Guarantee

  • Increase your pass rate

Student Login



Our Accreditations