Life in the UK Test
This is the only official test you need to take because it is the requirement for your application for British citizenship or settlement in the UK. It is most important to prepare well with Life in the UK Test training because it is highly unlikely to pass this test without having a good preparation. In order to meet the ‘Knowledge of language and life in the UK’ requirement for Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR)/settlement you must:
- pass the Life in the UK test, unless exempt
- have a speaking and listening qualification in English at B1 CEFR or higher, or its equivalent
Most importantly, Life in the UK test is a computer-based test about UK, therefore it is essential to have a good knowledge about life in the UK.
Life in the UK Test Course – Intensive in 4 weeks
- Classroom based training -Every Monday & Thursday ( 12:00 pm-2:00 pm)
- Distance Learning ( via online/ smartphone) :Every Monday & Thursday (12:00 pm-2.00 pm)
- Classroom based training- Every Monday & Thursday ( 5:30 pm-7:30 pm)
- Distance Learning classes- Every Monday & Thursday ( 5:30 pm-7:30 pm)
- Distance Learning only : Every Saturday & Sunday – ( 10:30 am-12:30 pm)
Online Support– available upon request
Course fee– Only £250.00
What our students have said about our services
Hamlets training centre is the best if you need to pass your B1 and in particularly your life in UK first text first time give them a try and I bet you wouldn’t regret it.
When I found them on the internet I said let me give them a try tell you what? The teacher taught us very difficult stuffs from the text book in an interesting way and made the teaching so easy and interesting and tell you what all my fears were gone.
The moment I went in for my exams all the difficult questions I was struggle with on my own became a walk in the park all because of the way the teacher taught us each and everyone of us passed first time .give them a try and you wouldn’t regret it.
Exam fee– Only £50.00
Therefore, Hamlets Training Centre can help you with your study and prepare you for your test using our Fast Track Life in the UK course. Our training is very popular because it is classroom-based training through computers. Furthermore, we have qualified and experienced teachers who deliver Life in the UK training and will give you individual guidance and you will have the opportunity to do practice tests until you pass your Life in the UK test with our Fast Track Life in the UK training. We will also Book your Life in the UK Test.
Besides these, our Life in the UK Test training is unique because our experienced teachers can engage, inspire and motivate to develop your skills and help you realise your full potential.
The official Life in the UK practice test
Life in the UK Test is the only official government test to for indefinite leave to remain/ settlement or British Citizenship.
Need to pass your test?
Give us your details with a short message so we can contact you.
Needs to pass your B1 English Language Test ?
You must pass a B1 Secure English Language Test (SELT) in at least CEFR level B1 in Speaking and Listening to apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK or British Citizenship. If you are applying for indefinite leave to remain or British citizenship then you might need to prove your knowledge of the English language by taking an English language at least at B1 level (CEFR).
Latest News updated on 31 January 2020
The new terms and conditions of booking the Life in the UK Test has been updated and published on GOV.UK on 31 January 2020
The summary of the updates is as below:
- The earliest Life in the UK Test can be taken within 3 days (72 hours) from the date of booking for a standard booking.
- Life in the UK test can also be booked 24 to 72 hours from the date of booking, but it is an optional service and there are additional fees apply for this additional service
- Candidate can take the Life in the UK Test on Sunday with additional fee.